- Me: My headphones broke. I need a new iPod.
- Kelly: What? You're headphones break so you need a new iPod?
- Me: Well the iPod comes with headphones.
How gay of me.
Sorry, but you’re going to starve. I might give you a snack every once in awhile, but never the main course.
I wouldn’t have been able to get an angle last night that showed I was naked anyway.
CRUSHES ARE STUPID AND LIKING PEOPLE IS STUPID AND FEELINGS ARE STUPID
- Seventeen: You've said girls should embrace their curves. Why did you think it important to make that statement?
- Jennifer Lawrence: When I was playing Mystique in X-Men, I remember thinking, If I'm going to be naked in paint in front of the entire world, I'm going to look like a woman. I'm going to have curves and have boobs and have a butt. Because girls are going to look at that, and if I look like a scarecrow, they are going to think, Oh, that's normal. It's not normal. I'm just so sick of these young girls with diets. I remember when I was 13 and it was cool to pretend to have an eating disorder because there were rumors that Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie were anorexic. I thought it was crazy. I went home and told my mom, "Nobody's eating bread--I just had to finish everyone's burgers". I think it's really important for girls to have people to look up to and feel good about themselves.
I hope it’s Shangela.
- Phi Phi O'hara: *Impersonates Lady Gaga all the time and tells Sharon Needles she has no talent.*
- Sharon Needles: *Get's complimented by Lady Gaga.*