- 2009: I want a boyfriend this year
- 2010: I want a boyfriend this year
- 2011: I want a boyfriend this year
- 2012: i give up
- new year's resolution
- 2008: lose weight
- 2009: lose weight
- 2010: lose weight
- 2011: lose weight
- 2012: lose weight
After barely leaving my bedroom for the past week, I’ve sort of lost myself in sweats and plain T’s.
- everyone: it's just a book
- you: YOU KNOW NOTHING
Oh god, I have so many. I’ll give you the best of the best though.
One day I was having sex in my bed, which was probably around 3 feet off the ground, which is pretty high. It’s only the second time I’ve had sex with this guy, only like the fourth time I’ve ever talked to him (don’t judge) so I hardly even know him. But whatever, so we’re having sex. I just so happen to slide too far and slip right off the bed. I bash my head on my desk, slam onto the floor, my head lands in my garbage can knocking it over and spilling it all over me.
I told him we were done and he could leave.
Amen to that one.
- gay male: i'm gay
- straight female: OMG UR GAY LET'S BE BFFS CAN WE GO SHOPPING TOGETHER OMG
- gay female: i'm gay
- straight female: EW GET AWAY FROM ME U DYKE DONT TOUCH ME GROSS LESBIAN GERMS
- And let's not forget -
- Gay female: I'm gay
- Straight male: OMG SO HOT. DAMN. CAN I FUCK YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND WHILE SOMEONE FILMS IT. TOUCH HER BOOOBS. BOOOOOOOOBS.
- Gay male: I'm gay
- Straight male: HOLY SHIT IT'S A HOMO GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME FUCKIN HOMO. BACKS AGAINST THE WALL GUYS.
- Historian: Now children i will teach you a love song used to woo nobility of centuries past
- Historian: TO THE WINDOW
- TO THE WALL
- TO THE SWEAT DROP DOWN MY BALLS
- ALL THESE BITCHES CRAWL
- Wake Up
- Eat Breakfast
- Read Jane Eyre
- Play League of Legends/Sims 3
- Eat Dinner
- Do Yoga
Yay for moving past only eating and sleeping all day!
Teens - wut es up! wut r u doing 2day? want 2 go & do sum stuff
Adults - What are you doing today? Want to hang out?
Teens - Hey! What you doing today? Want to hang out?
Adults - wut es up! wut r u doing 2day? want 2 go & do sum stuff
It’s sad how accurate this is.
Oh well, the show must go on.
I just picked up my iPod touch and it’s like a baby.
I’ve never realized just how cute and little it is.
It acts like it’s installing it, but then it says “Success: There were no packages to install.”
What the hell, it just stopped working the other day.